Re: [opensuse-gnome] VOTE: Firefox Beagle Plugin - Urgent
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:31:14 +0200
On 8/31/2009 at 16:19, Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

When we do a default GNOME install, we will also get a Firefox plugin
for beagle to index the online history. I like to know if people want
this to be automatically installed or not.

So, can you please reply to the list (ctrl+l in evolution) and let us
know if this firefox plugin should be installed by default or not.

[X] Install by default
[ ] Do not install by default

Cheers,
Dominique

(PS: even though the sidebar / history of FF get's kind of powerful when
searching, beagle still works very well for me. )