Re: [opensuse-gnome] Request for help: updating NetworkManager
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:55:20 +0200
On Tuesday 18 August 2009 10:30:00 you wrote:
Le mardi 18 août 2009, à 10:20 +0200, Will Stephenson a écrit :
If this is not a Terrible Idea, I could really use gnome-packaging
expertise here. There is some part of the NM/GNOME release process that
I don't understand - git archive tarballs don't build, I took Ubuntu's
package apart and stuffed its sources in our specfile but that doesn't
build either due to a missing po/configure.in.in. How do I get a
packageable tarball?

No idea what's in the tarball, but there could be various reasons for
this. Maybe you just need to run the autogen.sh script. If you publish
the tarball you have, I can take a look :-)

osc co home:wstephenson:branches:GNOME:Factory NetworkManager

I had to add a "gtkdocize" - does this mean that normally this is run before
the release tarball is made?

Will