Re: [opensuse-gnome] Ops, I did it again...
  • From: "Kevin \"Yeaux\" Dupuy" <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 15:54:54 -0500
Sent from Kevin Yeaux's mobile device.

On Jul 27, 2009, at 8:55 AM, Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello.

Ops, we did it again...

My apologies that we're sometimes a bit concentrated on packages and
package updated on this list. It'd be great to change that and get
everyone involved...

If you read this, please let us know about...:

1. What's your primary interest for reading this mailing list

2. In which "box" would you put yourself in (more than one is ok, and
add your own if we're missing a box)
[ ] Developer
[ ] Packages
[ ] End user
[ ] Alcoholic
[ ] Bryen
[ ] WIKI
[ ] Translator
[ ] Stalker
[ ] Bug reporter (See Stalker :-))
[ ] None of the above
[ ] All of the above

3. What could / should we talk about more on this list

4. Apart from 1, 2 and 3, what should / could we do to get YOU more
involved?

Cheers,
Magnus

1. Primary interest is to see what's going on with the GNOME desktop in openSUSE, and to help with decisions that have an effect on the end users.

2. End user, and marketing volunteer.

3. I'd like to see more discussions about the usability of the GNOME desktop.

4. Free food would work :-) --

List Navigation