Re: [opensuse-gnome] mozilla-bonobo plugin
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:47:11 +0200
Le jeudi 30 juillet 2009, à 18:47 +0200, Wolfgang Rosenauer a écrit :
Hi,

while I was checking what would be needed to build the mozilla bonobo
plugin with gecko 1.9.1 I was wondering if that plugin is still useful
at all? I see no real activity on the homepage and I just would like to
know if it's worth the effort to patch it so it builds again.

Are there any users (human or software) which use bonobo plugin to show
content in Firefox?
Otherwise we probably will drop it for 11.2?

Yep, just filed a deleterequest (16202) and archived it in
home:vuntz:Attic_11.2 (I guess we could create a GNOME:Archived project
that doesn't build anything but keeps the old packages, in case someone
wants to revive them)