[opensuse-gnome] Ugly openoffice menus with sonar theme
  • From: Atri <badshah400@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 20:06:29 +0530
Hi!
In openSUSE 11.2 M4, the sonar theme is being used. While I like the theme a
lot, I was wondering if it were okay to file bugs against the theme in
bugzilla already. For example, menus in openoffice writer appear very ugly
while using sonar because the separators appear as thick white lines instead
of sunken lines (the menus everywhere else have sunken lines as separators).
--
Atri