Re: [opensuse-gnome] Ops, I did it again...
  • From: Atri <badshah400@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:05:50 +0530
On Monday 27 July 2009 19:25:53 Magnus Boman wrote:
Hello.

Ops, we did it again...

My apologies that we're sometimes a bit concentrated on packages and
package updated on this list. It'd be great to change that and get
everyone involved...

If you read this, please let us know about...:

1. What's your primary interest for reading this mailing list

Reading this mailing list keeps me informed about changes happening to the
gnome part of openSUSE. For example new defaults that are being agreed upon,
or changes to the gnome-desktop happening in the next release, new features
coming to gnome, etc.

2. In which "box" would you put yourself in (more than one is ok, and
add your own if we're missing a box)
[ ] Developer
[ ] Packages
[x] End user
[x] Alcoholic
[ ] Bryen
[ ] WIKI
[ ] Translator
[ ] Stalker
[x] Bug reporter (See Stalker :-))
[ ] None of the above
[ ] All of the above

3. What could / should we talk about more on this list

Once in while perhaps it would help to talk about what end-users without
knowledge of programming, or packaging could contribute to the gnome desktop
experience in openSUSE. For example writing tutorials, etc. for upcoming new
features and so on.

4. Apart from 1, 2 and 3, what should / could we do to get YOU more
involved?

Cheers,
Magnus

Bye