Re: [opensuse-gnome] Ops, I did it again...
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:43:46 +0200
On 7/27/2009 at 21:27, Charles Kerr <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1. What's your primary interest for reading this mailing list

opensuse-gnome packages Transmission, so I'm just keeping
myself available as an upstream Transmission contact.
[,,,]

I don't know. I'm pretty new to this list myself.

4. Apart from 1, 2 and 3, what should / could we do to
get YOU more involved?

See 3. Sorry for the weasel answer, but it's the truth... :)

Don't underestimate your role in this case. We're very happy to have upstream
project authors close to us and to have a good relationship with them.
We can help out each other the best way like this.

Dominique