Re: [opensuse-gnome] Ops, I did it again...
  • From: Charles Kerr <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:27:24 -0500
On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 8:55 AM, Magnus Boman<captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1. What's your primary interest for reading this mailing list

opensuse-gnome packages Transmission, so I'm just keeping
myself available as an upstream Transmission contact.

2. In which "box" would you put yourself in (more than one is ok, and
add your own if we're missing a box)
[x] Developer
[x] Alcoholic

3. What could / should we talk about more on this list

I don't know. I'm pretty new to this list myself.

4. Apart from 1, 2 and 3, what should / could we do to
get YOU more involved?

See 3. Sorry for the weasel answer, but it's the truth... :)

cheers,
Charles