[opensuse-gnome] Ops, I did it again...
  • From: Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 23:55:53 +1000
Hello.

Ops, we did it again...

My apologies that we're sometimes a bit concentrated on packages and
package updated on this list. It'd be great to change that and get
everyone involved...

If you read this, please let us know about...:

1. What's your primary interest for reading this mailing list

2. In which "box" would you put yourself in (more than one is ok, and
add your own if we're missing a box)
[ ] Developer
[ ] Packages
[ ] End user
[ ] Alcoholic
[ ] Bryen
[ ] WIKI
[ ] Translator
[ ] Stalker
[ ] Bug reporter (See Stalker :-))
[ ] None of the above
[ ] All of the above

3. What could / should we talk about more on this list

4. Apart from 1, 2 and 3, what should / could we do to get YOU more
involved?

Cheers,
Magnus