Re: [opensuse-gnome] GNOME status (30/04/2009)
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 20:37:33 +0200
Le jeudi 30 avril 2009, à 17:48 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
Things are building right now, but I think we have two build issues:

+ beagle-index:
- for Factory, it's still because xorg-x11-Xvnc is not there, but it
should come back
- for 11.1, we have "nothing provides gtksourceview-lang = 2.4.0
needed by gtksourceview". Not quite sure why this is happening, but
it should be fixable.

Thinking a bit more about beagle-index and 11.1: I think it should be
disabled in G:F, and moved to G:B. The thing is that we'll update
beagle-index according to the patterns in 11.2, and this will not be
adapted for 11.1. (we'll also be able to do some tweaks to the
BuildRequires in G:B so that it actually builds)

What do people think?

+ opal on 11.1, as already mentioned. We need a patch to make the code
less ambiguous, apparently.

(fixed)

We also got 4 new build failures, because I removed .la files from atk.
They will automatically get fixed as soon as this change is propagated
to oS:F.