Re: [opensuse-gnome] What is the top 5 things that should be fixed/improved for GNOME in openSUSE 11.2?
  • From: "Kevin \"Yeaux\" Dupuy" <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:12:51 -0500
Sent from Kevin Yeaux's mobile device.

On Mar 13, 2009, at 6:02 AM, Atri <badshah400@xxxxxxx> wrote:

4. General look, appeal, etc. It might be useful to have a new icon theme, for
example (I have nothing against the present icons, but it might do to add
some freshness to the gnome desktop), and add some eye-candy to panel
as well.
--
Atri

I did some mockups of a possible new look for the panel on the Ideas page, perhaps those should be revisited? I have some ideas on this, but I'm on my phone so I'll send them later.

Kevin "Yeaux"