[opensuse-gnome] Extra launchers in System and Utilities categories
Hi,

is anyone working on reducing count of launchers showing up under the
"System" and "Utilities" categories in the app browser?

I just had a look myself because those categories are really cluttered
beyond being usable, but I it doesn't really make sense to me.

For example, why does the "Appearance" capplet launcher show up in
"Utilities"? The Categories string is the following:

GNOME;GTK;Settings;DesktopSettings;X-SuSE-Control-Center-LookAndFeel;

In applications.menu it only seems to match on Category=Utility for the
Utilities group... so how is this getting here? Same for about 15-20
other launchers...

IMHO fixing this should get a high priority as the app browser is really
getting unusable.

Cheers,
-Michael