Re: [opensuse-gnome] GNOME:Community status and plans to clean.
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:06:05 +0000
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 02:18:35 +0000
"Luis Medinas" <lmedinas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

billreminder:Outdated, upstream at 0.3.2
Many thanks for the nudge, I have fixed the BuildRequires :)

conduit: Outdated, Needs to be removed/updated - Factory Updated
Not so true, the version in G:C is current (0.3.15) and is built
against the webkit rather than gecko engine

geany: Outdated, upstream at 0.15
Again, not so true, current version is 0.15

monsoon: Outdated, upstream at 0.16 (Factory needs upgrade ?)
According to the project's site the current release is 0.15. Once a
new version is released we will have it built, but *without* DHT
support.

tasque: Outdated, Needs to be removed/updated - Factory Updated
I need to look at the build error for < 11.0, otherwise we are at the
latest release.

tomboy: Outdated, Needs to be removed/updated - Factory Updated
Again I need to look at the build errors but this time for Factory,
10.3 and 11.0 are at the latest release.

Thanks for the poke and prod to make me aware of the issues :)

Regards,

Andy

--
Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: GNOME / Marketing.
awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.wafaa.eu