Re: [opensuse-gnome] Moving packages from G:F to G:C/Contrib
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 23:44:48 +0100
Le mardi 04 novembre 2008, à 23:01 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
Hi,

Since I'm waiting doing nothing, I'm looking at the list of packages in
G:F and starting to look at what we could move to G:C (the goal being to
have them in Contrib) -- or drop them.

The criterias I used to create this list are something like:
+ is the project still alive upstream?
+ is it useful for that many people?

For those wondering, I can see a Novell reason to move stuff (I guess it
means less things to support for Novell), but also a reason for the
community (less rules, so faster action possible).

So, list of stuff:

No more feedback?
I'm currently wondering whether to wait when 11.2 development opens up
or to do some of this now.

Please take a few minutes to think about it so we can decide at
tomorrow's meeting :-)