[opensuse-gnome] Next openSUSE-GNOME Meeting at 22:00 UTC 2008/11/06
  • From: Bryen <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 12:12:53 -0600
´╗┐Hi all GNOME addicts,

The next openSUSE-GNOME project meeting will take place at the official
#opensuse-gnome IRC channel on freenode
(irc://irc.freenode.net/openSUSE-gnome) on upcoming Thursday: 2008/11/06
22:00 UTC.

For an overview what time this is in different timezones, use:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=06&month=11&year=2008&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

This meeting is meant to discuss the latest developments in and around
openSUSE-GNOME. Please review your topics on the meeting wiki page at:

http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Meetings/Current

as soon as possible. Pascal Bleser will be present to hear our plans
for G:C to Contrib migration.

For general info about our IRC meetings read:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/About

For a general technical introduction to IRC (Internet Relay Chat) see

http://www.irchelp.org/ ;(not affiliated with openSUSE) or enter "IRC
help" into your preferred
search engine.

The network we use is freenode - for more information on this, including
how to find a server, visit http://freenode.net/ (not affiliated with
openSUSE either).

Have a lot of fun ..

Bryen