Re: [opensuse-gnome] Dropping ntfs-config?
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 03:21:00 +0100
Le lundi 03 novembre 2008, à 02:01 +0000, Luis Medinas a écrit :
It makes easy to mount ntfs volumes (that will turn to ntfs-3g). It
selects the ntfs partition
and the user only have to add the directory to mount and select the
read and write options.

How is it different from an application that lets you mount any
partition? Like something we probably have in yast, or even nautilus?

Also, my main worry is that the read/write options are probably not
working anymore since it was, I believe, just switching between ntfs-3g
and plain ntfs mount.