Re: [opensuse-gnome] Do you have some time? Test system-config-printer!
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:36:02 +0200
Le mardi 23 septembre 2008, à 14:29 +0200, Michael Monreal a écrit :
On Tue, 2008-09-23 at 03:25 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
You're hit by a bad python. Install python from
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/languages:/python:/Factory/openSUSE_Factory/

Confirmed... it's working now. While it still needs some love, the GUI
really has changed a lot from when I have last seen it a year ago or so,
in Fedora. Now I need a printer to actually test :)

Feel free to file bugs for the UI, btw. Things like "Esc doesn't close
the dialogs" or "Inconsistencies between context menu and Printer menu"
is known to me, but a reminder won't hurt :-)

(although I probably won't fix those things if upstream reject the
patches -- there's no point in deviating from upstream)