Re: [opensuse-gnome] wiki cleanup for /GNOME
  • From: Bryen <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:19:59 -0500
On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 16:15 -0500, Christopher Hobbs wrote:
On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 22:11 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le jeudi 18 septembre 2008, à 14:19 -0500, Christopher Hobbs a écrit :
I'd like to organize a meeting for sometime next week to discuss a few
of the items we got into today during the GNOME meeting and what we've
been talking about on this list.

Ideally, I'd just like to get everyone in the same place to hash out
their thoughts on the subject before we get started on cleaning it up.

1200 CDT Mon-Fri next week works best for me. Wednesday would be
especially good, but I'm flexible. When would be a good time for
everyone else to meet?

I suggest you propose a date/time and then change it if someone
interested in this can't make the date/time you propose. Generally
easier :-)

Very well, then. How about next Wednesday at 1230CDT?

Does that conflict with any other meetings?
--
I'm in. The -project meeting should be done at noon CDT.

And for others puzzled by 1230CDT, that translates to 17:30 UTC

Since this is around the lunch hour for us Midwesterners, I assume we'll
have potluck lunch?

Bryen