[opensuse-gnome] Topics for next meeting
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:30:37 +0200
Hi,

I'm going to edit the wiki (err, who knows what we should do to update
the agenda page to the current week -- just change the date?), but here
are two topics I'd like to discuss. I'm sending the mail for people who
can't attend and who might want to comment.

+ Dropping/Adding packages: see my earlier mails about this. Let's just
take a decision during the meeting

+ 'osc gnome' discussion: upstream versions for all modules, 'osc gnome
update' (to ease package updates), etc.

Thanks,

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press├ęs.