RE: [opensuse-gnome] go elsewhere
  • From: Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 12:20:10 -0500
Hi Casual,

I don't think that _is_ necessary, everybody has digested the various
comments in the thread, and I'd rather quench this kind of discussion than
fuel it.

That's OK. But you judged without explaining.

OK, thanks for your perception, how about having some others ?

It is a bit hard to have many opinions because not many community users
are involved or willing to be involved.
That's why I suggested an objective comparison of the distributions
(something already discussed right before 11.0 release). As pointed out,
it's not going to be easy if you want a fair comparison, because it
means that a set of independent users should try them on the same
machine, comparing various aspects, some of which are subjective.

Regards,
Alberto