[opensuse-gnome] go elsewhere
  • From: "Casual J. Programmer" <casualprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:23:37 +0200
Hi all,

while I think that the discussion has elements that are partly paranoid,
I feel it might be worthwhile to put the issue on one of the upcoming
meetings agenda.

I'd like to know what the differences in GNOME among distributions might
be, and if and how these differences are perceived by the audiences.

Furthermore I'd like Vuntz's opinion on the topic, as he should have a
pretty good picture from his upstream background.

Have a lot of fun...

Casual

P.S. I didn't chose openSuSE for the desktop, I decided on GNOME for the
heck of it and independently found openSuSE the distribution to go with
for various reasons...