[opensuse-gnome] Helping Hands Transcript
  • From: Bryen <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 12:05:54 -0500
Thanks to help from Sandy...

Last week's inaugural Helping Hands event was a great success. We saw
new people stop by the channel and there were some positive comments
afterwards. Let's give a big round of applause to all who participated
by offering their expertise, especially Vincent and Rodrigo who really
helped to get the ball rolling.

The transcript is at
http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/HowTos/HH_Transcripts/06272008

Our next scheduled event is next week Friday, July 11 and our guests
will be thorsten and rodo_ (mental note... get their real name so I can
credit them properly) who will present on tips and tricks of OpenOffice
and represent the Go-OO team.

After that, on July 18, we will have Lakhil and Abharath leading the
Evolution team talking about 10 things you didn't know about Evolution.

See you all there, and spread the word about Helping Hands!

Bryen