Re: [opensuse-gnome] packagekit updater
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 09:59:29 +0200
Vincent Untz wrote:
Le mardi 01 juillet 2008, à 09:26 +0200, Wolfgang Rosenauer a écrit :
Hi,

probably I missed some earlier discussion about it?

But am I the only one finding the packagekit updater pretty useless?
I never install updates blindly and AFAICS the update doesn't allow me to check the details of the updates. Or do I miss something?

Left-click on the icon, click "show updates" (don't know the exact
english string), then click the review button: you can see the details
there.

Hum, thanks.
Can't check it right now as there are no new updates available but the german translation for "Review" is strange -> "Überprüfen"
I'd have expected something like "Details". "Überprüfen" sounds more like something else in my ears.

Wolfgang