Re: [opensuse-gnome] packagekit updater
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 09:52:50 +0200
Le mardi 01 juillet 2008, à 09:26 +0200, Wolfgang Rosenauer a écrit :
Hi,

probably I missed some earlier discussion about it?

But am I the only one finding the packagekit updater pretty useless?
I never install updates blindly and AFAICS the update doesn't allow me
to check the details of the updates. Or do I miss something?

Left-click on the icon, click "show updates" (don't know the exact
english string), then click the review button: you can see the details
there.