Re: [opensuse-gnome] Wiki Cleanup
  • From: JP Rosevear <jpr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 03:35:50 +0000
On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 20:27 -0500, Michael Wolf wrote:
On Fri, 2008-06-13 at 23:44 -0500, Bryen wrote:
Hi,

I'm taking the initiative to sift through all our pages on the Wiki, as
seen via http://en.opensuse.org/Category:GNOME link. I've done minor
edits, such as cleaning up improper links, etc. Nothing major. (Please
note, these pages have the GNOME Category tag on them. Any pages
without the tag, I probably don't know about and would bet there's more
GNOME pages out there.)

Finding out what those untagged pages are and tagging them would be a
worthwhile effort too, although I don't know if there's an easy way to
do so.

Below are some of the things I'd like feedback/comments on as to whether
they should be cleaned up/rearranged.

- http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Community_Inclusion_Policy
This page is marked as a draft.

- http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Community/Policy. This page is marked as
a draft.

Pages marked as draft should probably include a date, and pages marked
as such can be removed from draft status after some time (a month?).
Sort of like NORESPONSE in bugzilla.

The latter I think did eventually get blessed in a meeting, the second
looks like a dupe - also may need some love because of the changes to
the build service world now anyhow.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr@xxxxxxxxxx>