Re: [opensuse-gnome] GNOME: repository maintenance
Mike, et al:

* GNOME:STABLE

Makes sense. Whatever is our latest released product is "STABLE" for us
basically.

* GNOME:Factory

Great idea, especially if it makes it easier for non-Novell team members
to contribute.

* GNOME:UNSTABLE - I expect this project to lie fallow most of the
time.

Actually, how about we just put it out of everyone's misery? :)

* GNOME:Community - This project will continue as is.

Except it will grow and improve and ultimately take over the world!

In terms of target repositories, G:C and G:F should build against every
product including Factory (think about it for a moment and
G:F/openSUSE_Factory makes sense), G:S against everything EXCEPT
Factory.

Also, for released products, they should ALWAYS use the Update
repository.

James
--
James Ogley, openSUSE Member: GNOME Team and Planet SUSE.
riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://opensuse.org/GNOME http://planetsuse.org