Re: [opensuse-gnome] BugDay Wrap-up
  • From: Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:27:04 +0200
On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 05:46:09PM -0500, Christopher Hobbs wrote:
Thanks to everyone who showed up today. Despite my hardware failures (I lost
a fan
and baked my processor), we reviewed about 100 bugs today in an 8 hour span.
Everyone
who turned out worked very hard and I really appreciate the effort!

Just for reference, I've posted a quick guide to how I ran the meetings.
I've had a few people
ask me about it as it's a little different than the normal process. You can
read about it here:

http://altbit.org/wp/?p=167

You can also review all of the bugs we covered today on the wiki:

http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/BugDays/20080611/Progress

Thanks again to everyone who showed up! We had a great time and got a lot of
work done.

Congratulations!

Is there anyone, who would like to create a page on the wiki with "stock
any other time)?

Here are a few sample responses to consider:
- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/StockBugzillaResponses
- http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/TriageGuide/StockResponses
- http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/TriageGuide/StockResponses/Raw
- http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/TriageGuide/FindingDuplicates

Thanks,
Christoph
--
Christoph Thiel, Tech. Project Management, Research & Development