[opensuse-gnome] BugDay Wrap-up
  • From: "Christopher Hobbs" <chobbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:46:09 -0500
Thanks to everyone who showed up today. Despite my hardware failures (I lost a
fan
and baked my processor), we reviewed about 100 bugs today in an 8 hour span.
Everyone
who turned out worked very hard and I really appreciate the effort!

Just for reference, I've posted a quick guide to how I ran the meetings. I've
had a few people
ask me about it as it's a little different than the normal process. You can
read about it here:

http://altbit.org/wp/?p=167

You can also review all of the bugs we covered today on the wiki:

http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/BugDays/20080611/Progress

Thanks again to everyone who showed up! We had a great time and got a lot of
work done.

cmh

--
Christopher M. Hobbs, chobbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Network Administrator, City of Siloam Springs