Re: [opensuse-gnome] Weekly duties for Gnome-Meeting
  • From: "Casual J. Programmer" <casualprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 12:21:13 +0200
On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 11:51 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi,

Le jeudi 05 juin 2008, à 10:03 +0200, Casual J. Programmer a écrit :
If you haven't, then somebody else having the technical capability to
change bugzilla entries and using them on occasion has taken the liberty
to do so.

http://lists.opensuse.org/cgi-bin/search.cgi?query=395445&ad

I looked at the mails there and I don't see any comment there that is
not also on bugzilla, but I could be mistaken. Do you have a link to the
comment(s) that disappeared?

(fwiw, I agree that removing comments is bad)

This is getting absurd, as you can see at

http://lists.opensuse.org/cgi-bin/search.cgi?list=all&page=1&query=395445&size=10

msg18679 it is comment #4 ( by me ) of Bug 395445

The one above it, msg18956, which should be comment #5 is actually
comment #8 ( by jpr ) of Bug 395445.

So someone ( not jpr as we now know ) has managed to remove comments #5,
#6 and #7 from the mailinglist archives too. The comments were still in
the archives when I sent the mail pointing them out.

Also someone has further fiddled Bug 395445 in Bugzilla, as it now looks
as though only one entry ( comment #6 ) had been removed, while in fact
3 are (still) missing

Casual