Re: [opensuse-gnome] Weekly duties for Gnome-Meeting
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 11:51:01 +0200
Hi,

Le jeudi 05 juin 2008, à 10:03 +0200, Casual J. Programmer a écrit :
If you haven't, then somebody else having the technical capability to
change bugzilla entries and using them on occasion has taken the liberty
to do so.

http://lists.opensuse.org/cgi-bin/search.cgi?query=395445&ad

I looked at the mails there and I don't see any comment there that is
not also on bugzilla, but I could be mistaken. Do you have a link to the
comment(s) that disappeared?

(fwiw, I agree that removing comments is bad)