[opensuse-gnome] Weekly duties for Gnome-Meeting
  • From: "Casual J. Programmer" <casualprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 10:34:33 +0200
Hello all,

I have reason to reconsider my cooperation with the openSUSE-GNOME team
as it appears, that fruitful and honest cooperation is not wanted.

jpr seems to be content to fiddle with bug reports to his hearts content
and does not deem it necessary to apologize if critized for it.

Instead critical remarks get edited out, to be seen at

Bug 395445 Bug 394408

If jpr does not restore the remarks and apologizes for censoring them I
no longer see fit to cooperate and will drop weekly duties.

Casual