Re: [opensuse-gnome] GNOME Live CD trimming

On Fri, 2008-04-25 at 00:52 -0500, Hans Petter Jansson wrote:
On Fri, 2008-04-25 at 00:44 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:

I know meeks had some package splitting suggestions. Also there was
the xulrunner190 port possibilities.

I vaguely remember someone talking about the xulrunner stuff. Was it
maw? What does it entail -- patching a couple of apps to run with the
newer xulrunner and ditching the old one?

Yes. A few weeks ago Vincent pointed me at a few patches that could be
applied.