[opensuse-gnome] status for today's meeting
  • From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:46:29 +0200
Hi

I was expecting the meeting to be 1 hour before, so not sure if I'll be
able to attend it.

So, here's a status for the agenda items I'm involved in:

Compiz/Xgl Config Update:
* simple-ccsm change in, see the comments in this page:
http://blogs.gnome.org/rodrigo/2008/04/15/desktop-effects-activation-compiz/
there are a few useful comments about simple-ccsm's GUI that we might want to
take into account
* gnome-xgl-settings about to be removed (will be tomorrow unless
someone disagrees strongly)
* gnome-xgl-switch has been moved to xgl (now called xgl-switch)

Patch upstreaming:
A bit in hibernation these last 2 weeks because of SLE10 and Beta1 work,
but getting back to it, so next week we should have a better report

I'll do the minutes later on when reading the IRC log
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>