[opensuse-gnome] Desktop Policy Review
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 17:09:20 +0200
Hi,

Here's my attempt to not forget another time to send a call for review
:-)

Some time ago, I collected a list of settings we change in the default
configuration:
http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Desktop_Policy

Please take a look at this list and comment it. There are some settings
that clearly shouldn't be changed anymore (sticky notes settings, eg).
If we can reduce this list, it'd be great!

Note that it's not totally complete since it's mainly gconf settings
right now. I'm sure there are other places where default settings are
changed and that I missed (eg, patches which changes a behavior), so
please help by completing the list.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press├ęs.