[opensuse-gnome] Utah Open Source Conference 2008 Call for Papers
  • From: "Calvin Gaisford" <cgaisford@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:03:41 -0600
I was just notified that the call for papers is open for the Utah Open Source
Conference. This probably doesn't apply to you unless you live in Utah but I
know there are a number of desktop hackers on this list in Utah so I thought I
would send it here.

Last year Novell hosted this conference but it wasn't widely attended by
Novell's employees I think due to lack of knowledge. Hopefully this email will
help change that.

You can get to the site here: http://2008.utosc.com/

Thanks!

-Calvin