Re: [opensuse-gnome] My Torrent Observations
  • From: Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:56:53 -0500
Thanks!

I'll forward it to the opensuse-translation mailing list and ask for
translations.

Regards,
Alberto

Il giorno mer, 09/04/2008 alle 19.16 +0100, Alan McGovern ha scritto:
If you're interested, just let me know, and I can write on the
opensuse-translation ML.

Hi, thanks for the offer. I've attached the pot file. Should anyone
need/want to grab the branch from SVN, the url is:
http://anonsvn.mono-project.com/source/branches/monsoon-0.11 . There
are instructions in the 'TRANSLATIONS' file if there are any issues,
but they mostly deal with how to generate the pot file i've attached.

We now have English, French, German, Spanish and Bulgarian. I haven't
received word about anyone working on other languages, so those are
all free for the taking.

Thanks,
Alan.