[opensuse-gnome] My Torrent Observations
  • From: "Alan McGovern" <alan.mcgovern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 15:04:23 +0100
As far as I can tell, monsoon is not localizable right now, which is a major
issue.

It's currently available in French, German, English, Spanish and I've
got word that a Hungarian translation is on the way. SVN has a
TRANSLATIONS document which explains the process for new translators,
so it's as simple as checking out from svn and reading that. If you
know anyone who wants to translate Monsoon, just point em towards the
svn url:

http://anonsvn.mono-project.com/source/trunk/monsoon

Thanks,
Alan.