[opensuse-gnome] My Torrent Observations
  • From: Bryen <suseROCKS@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 08:05:37 -0500
Ok, Over the weekend I had the chance to examine Transmission and
Monsoon from a "new to torrents" perspective.

IF we can include both, great. If we have to decide on only one, I
would side with Monsoon. The reason being, it is reasonably easy to
understand it and it has greater options making it an excellent choice
for the newbie who graduates to more advanced user, without having to go
to another application.

--
---Bryen---

Let's rejoice a "There are no dumb questions" culture.
But I really need you to have a "No dumb answers" policy before I answer your
question.