Re: [opensuse-gnome] New Packages (for Patterns and Core Distro)
  • From: James Ogley <riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 09:20:35 +0100
5) Specto
Two releases and none since Aug 2007, I would say G:C only.

Right-ho :)

6) Bookmarks applet
No releases since 2005, I would say G:C only

If that - is it still alive?

7) totem-gstreamer and totem-xine
Fedora is doing it in one spec and using update-alternatives to select
the default so I don't think we need a single source package (maybe).

We have totem-xine in G:C/Factory as an alternative to totem. See
http://jamesthevicar.com/index.cgi/2008/03/18 and ignore the fact that
it refers to my home project :)
--
James Ogley, openSUSE Member: GNOME Team and Planet SUSE.
riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://opensuse.org/GNOME http://planetsuse.org