Re: [opensuse-gnome] Volunteer Needed - Torrent Apps for 11.0
On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 19:55:07 -0400
James Tremblay <fxrsliberty@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

this is the best torrent client I have ever used, it has two modes.
1) community where you can download things in its community
2) advanced mode, where you get more of a TUI to work with.
I turned several of my family and friends on to it and they figure it
out in seconds.

PLUS it's platform independent!

James,

I think you may have missed the essence of the request. Azureus is
indeed a very feature packed and capable client, but it isn't a GNOME
app. The ones I looked at are all written in Gtk+ or # and as such
look as if they were always part of the desktop.

Regards,

Andy

--
Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: GNOME Team.
awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx | http://opensuse.org/GNOME

http://www.wafaa.eu