Re: [opensuse-gnome] GNOME main menu bugs
  • From: Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 20:57:48 +0200
If you are going to use examples from IRC, wouldn't it be fair to
actually quote a bit more from the actual conversation? What I told you
on IRC was that there was a lot of patches produced during the g-m-m
bugweek and we were waiting for them find their way into Factory.
If you are going to use examples from IRC, wouldn't it be fair to
actually quote a bit more from the actual conversation? What I told you
on IRC was that there was a lot of patches produced during the g-m-m
bugweek and we were waiting for them find their way into Factory.

If you ask users to report bugs on bugzilla, request enhancement on
bugzilla and vote for bugs to prioritize them on bugzilla, at least I
would expect to find a "Fixed" label for the bug, if a patch is
submitted. It's not fun to spend time reporting bugs or asking about
them, so a timely update of bugzilla, would be helpful.

Moreover, all the bug reports are against openSUSE 10.3, so committing a
patch to factory doesn't actually solve the problem.

Finally, main-menu bug week was some time ago, and those reports are
still unchanged.

With kind regards,
Alberto