Re: [opensuse-gnome] GNOME main menu bugs
  • From: Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 23:18:46 +1100
On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 14:06 +0200, Alberto Passalacqua wrote:
Votes make it easier to prioritize our fixing. We have thousands of
bugs, and not everyone might care as much about these bugs as you do.
It's that simple.

Hello,

<snip>

The list of bugs at the beginning of this thread was written by me at
least twice. I saw the bugs assigned for ages, without even a comment
from the assignee, and of course without fixes.
In the IRC channel I received answers like "we are waiting for the next
version, then we will see if the bug is still there", but a bug usually
doesn't fix by itself.

If you are going to use examples from IRC, wouldn't it be fair to
actually quote a bit more from the actual conversation? What I told you
on IRC was that there was a lot of patches produced during the g-m-m
bugweek and we were waiting for them find their way into Factory.

With kind regards,
Alberto

Cheers,
Magnus