Re: [opensuse-gnome] Pattern Review Decision Time :-)
  • From: Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 20:58:13 +1100
On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 11:33 +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Dienstag 01 April 2008 schrieb Magnus Boman:
Stephan,

We have opt patterns that could be used I guess. Perhaps it's the way
it works today but I *think* I remember that both the 1 CD and the DVD
originates from the same pattern. I'm no expert on patterns so
including coolo to see if he can clarify.

It is the way it works today, yes. pessulus and sabayon are not on the
CD.

rest_cd_gnome/requires => gnome
gnome_admin/extends => gnome

GNOME-ADMIN
+Prc:
alacarte
pessulus
sabayon
=Prc:

My understanding is that PRC will be installed. Is that not so?

Yes, but that does not mean that the pattern is on the CD. Only what gnome_cd
requires is on it.

So that means that gnome_utilities and gnome_admin is not on the CD but
the rest of the patterns on http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Pattern_Review
are?

Greetings, Stephan

/Magnus