Re: [opensuse-gnome] Call for testers: notification-daemon change
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 18:42:29 +0100
Le jeudi 27 mars 2008, à 02:10 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
Hi,

I've reworked the notification-daemon package so that we stop using an
old unmaintained notification theme (bubble) and instead use a new theme
based on the maintained standard theme with only a few changes.

A test package will be available soonish at:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/vuntz:/factory-playground/openSUSE_Factory/

Since the build service is rebuilding everything, it's still not there.
But I have good news! Check out:
http://tmp.vuntz.net/opensuse-packages/rpms/