Re: [opensuse-gnome] Volunteer Needed - Torrent Apps for 11.0
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:08:26 +0100
Le vendredi 28 mars 2008, à 07:58 -0500, Alberto Passalacqua a écrit :
We should provide the best application for _all_ our users, not the best
for unexperienced users.

This is not possible: an application can't be the best for all types of
users since the users don't all have the same needs.

Note that, IMHO, all the applications proposed in this thread should be
packaged. And then the discussion is just about which one to install by
default -- and people can choose to install another one if they want.