[opensuse-gnome] File chooser improvements
  • From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:52:08 -0600
Hi, everyone,

I just submitted a patch for gtk2 in openSUSE 11.0, with a backport of
the new Tab-completion code for the file chooser.

This is working pretty nicely for me so far, but of course I'd like it
to get some wider testing :) So, when the updated gtk2 package comes
out, I'd really appreciate it if people could be very attentive when
typing filenames in the file chooser, using Tab completion or the
automatically-suggested completions. Please file any bugs which you may
find, even if they are tiny little annoyances :)

Thanks,

Federico