Re: [opensuse-gnome] Agenda Items for Thursday's meeting
  • From: Bryen <suseROCKS@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:16:07 -0500

On Tue, 2008-03-25 at 23:04 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
Just adding Zonker in CC since I think he wanted to know about our
meetings to make some (hopefully positive ;-)) noise.

Vincent

Le mardi 25 mars 2008, à 14:57 -0400, JP Rosevear a écrit :
So fare we have:
* New Bugzilla Policies
* Factory testing discussion
* Google Summer of Code (Federico)
* Multihead Bug Week (Federico)
* Bug day for FF 3.0 (mw,wolfir)
* Pattern review (captain_magnus)
* Policy review (vuntz)
* Wishlist review (maw)
* Compiz/Xgl Config Update (hpj,rodrigo,cyberorg)
* PackageKit Update (sreeves)
* Patch Upstreaming Update (rodrigo)
* Patch Stats Update (vuntz)
* Task Update (suseROCKS)

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Novell, Inc.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.

^^ who let this French stuff in here?!? ^^ :-)

I'd like to add to the agenda, if we could open up for initial
discussion, some ideas for reaching out to non-devs, non-geeks,
what-have-you so that we can increase community participation.

I don't have any concrete ideas as of this moment, but I've mentioned
this topic in passing to several of you recently. The meetings we have
are very dev oriented, and that's great. But intimidating to someone
who isn't into coding and such.

So, can we add that as an agenda topic? "Community Outreach" or
something like that? Perhaps you guys might have some ideas lurking in
the back of your heads too. Heck! Even Captain Magnus might surprise
us with an idea. Stranger things have happened.

Bryen