[opensuse-gnome] Updated mugshot package
  • From: Justin Haygood <jhaygood@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 21:47:07 -0400
Today I updated mugshot and desktop-data-model to the latest versions
which fixed the last version which was broken on openSUSE 10.3. New
features are compatibility with Firefox 2 and 3 cookies, etc..

I welcome you to test it out! It's currently in my home repository
(home:jhaygood) with all required dependencies. If you like it, or there
is something wrong, please let me know.

Once enough people want to, I'd like to nominate this for
GNOME:Community.