Re: [opensuse-gnome] status
  • From: Michael Wolf <maw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 18:24:21 -0600

On Thu, 2008-03-20 at 00:24 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
Hi

Tomorrow (and Friday) is a holiday here in Spain, so if I am at home at
the time of the meeting, I will attend, but just in case I'm not, here's
a status of the couple of things where I am mentioned in the meeting
agenda:

* patch upstreaming project
nothing new to report, number of patches being reduced every day. Will
run a 'osc listpatches' soon on openSUSE:Factory to check how much we
have advanced.
It needs to be complete by the time of Beta 1 (April 17th). Also, I
would like to know status of evolution* packages' patches.

evolution-data-server: 11 patches, 8 tagged, and 5 dropped recently.

evolution: 14 patches, 8 tagged, and 9 dropped recently.

evolution-exchange: 7 patches, 3 tagged, and 1 dropped recently.

evolution-python: 1 patch, 1 tagged

evolution-sharp: 1 patch, 0 tagged

Michael.