Re: [opensuse-gnome] Tagging yelp patches
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:28:29 +0100
Le lundi 17 mars 2008, à 13:40 -0400, JP Rosevear a écrit :
On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 17:54 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
+ yelp-2.13.5-use-susehelp.patch
This links gnome-help to susehelp instead of yelp. I'm not quite sure
why it would be needed. Looking at susehelp, the only relevant use
case would be when $DOC_HOST is not localhost. However, I'm not aware
of anything calling gnome-help (I believe yelp is generally directly
called).

This calls the desktop specific help app where necessary - ie on KDE
running gimp you will get khelpcenter. On GNOME running k3b you will
get yelp.

Nod. In fact, I didn't look closely enough: the URI handlers related to
the help system are calling gnome-help and not yelp, so we need to keep
it.

Thanks,